17 Ways Rich And Poor People Think Differently
Wealth building and making money is a very difficult area for many people.
If you’re one of them, you’ll likely find the video below to be incredibly revealing.
I also like to view the comparison or rich versus poor in broader terms rather than simply money.
Try replacing Rich people versus Poor people with Successful versus Unsuccessful and you’ll likely see some drastic similarities.
Successful simply defined as those who get what they want in life. Unsuccessful simply defined as those who do not get what they want in life.
Just check the 2 minute video below, what are your thoughts on this?
Wealth Building – 17 Ways Rich People & Poor People Think Differently
17 Ways Rich People & Poor People Think Differently
- Rich people believe that They create their life, poor people believe that life happens to them.
- Rich people play the money game to Win, poor people play the money game to lose.
- Rich people are committed to being Rich, poor people want to be rich.
- Rich people think Big, poor people think small.
- Rich people focus on Opportunity, poor people focus on obstacles.
- Rich people admire other rich and successful people, poor people resent successful rich people.
- Rich people associate with positive successful people, poor people associate with negative people.
- Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their values, poor people don’t.
- Rich people are bigger than their problems, poor people are smaller than their problems.
- Rich people are excellent receivers, poor people are poor receivers.
- Rich people choose to get paid based on results, poor people choose to get paid based on time.
- Rich people think Both, poor people think either/or.
- Rich people focus on their Net Worth, poor people focus on their working income.
- Rich people manage their money well, poor people mismanage their money well.
- Rich people have their money work hard for them, poor people work hard for their money.
- Rich people act in spite of fear, poor people let fear stop them.
- Rich people constantly grow, poor people think they “know it all”.
YouTube video states the author as Anonymous however after doing some researching I’ve found that these 17 Ways Rich People And Poor People Think Differently are from T. Harv Eker’s “Secrets of The Millionaire Mind”