the “E6 of Leadership” by Brendan Burchard (from his video “What Great Leaders Actually Do”)
- Envision a vibrant, clear future (alternative). What does tomorrow look like?
- Enlist others, share ideas, dreams, desires – people support what they create – believe in the dream together.
- Embody – a leader embodies it by the way she/he acts, talks, behaves, integrity, etc.
- Empower people, give the team decision making authority, respect and trust.
- Evaluate the skills of the team, the needs, ethics, decisions, resources, excellence.
- Encourage the team – be the champion, cheerleader, motivate with passion and example. When the days are in turmoil, be solid, see the next step, help and support.