This is from Joe Polish
I am a big fan of meditation but I don’t do it enough.
Learn Joe’s story and learn about Russell Simmons too
For most of my adult life, I’ve had a lot of angst, anxiety, addiction, and so on – and I could never get rid of these things.
I’d read numerous books, went to tons of seminars, done a lot of deep personal work, and I tried everything to try and calm the noise in my brain.
It wasn’t until my good friend Janet Atwood introduced me to Transcendental Meditation (TM) that everything changed.
I went down to the city of Fairfield, Iowa, got trained in TM, and it has had a HUGE impact in my life. It’s a process that’s easily learned – so today I want to introduce you to a person that might give you a reason to consider it…and his name is Russell Simmons.
Russell is tremendously successful. He co-created Def Jam records with Rick Rubin, and signed artists like Beastie Boys, LL Cool J, Public Enemy, and Run-D.M.C. …and …he created the clothing line Phat Farm. He later sold his share of Def Jam for $100 million, and sold Phat Farm for $142 million.
Now he has a new book called “Success Through Stillness: Meditation Made Simple”, and in my interview with Russell, you’re going to discover:
* A secret for more focus and happiness known by Elvis Presley, Howard Stern, supermodel Miranda Kerr, Jerry Seinfeld, Paul McCartney, Steve Jobs, and many more of the worlds most successful people
* The most important tool Russell shared with Oprah, Ellen DeGeneres and many more influential people that makes you happier, clearer, and more passionate
* How Russell became wildly successful (sold his share of Def Jam for $100 million, he sold Phat Farm for $140 million, and he’s been able to accomplish this and more in the midst of a crazy life…Listen as he shares how he did it…)
* Do THIS for just 20 minute, twice a day and improve your memory, increase your happiness, upgrade your nervous system and boost your immune system
CLICK HERE: My Interview With Russell Simmons
* The #1 thing you can do for your kids right now to help them improve their thinking, increase their imagination, and give them more happiness
* The surprising way Russell thinks about entrepreneurship and why being rich may not make you happy
* Why Russell thinks “celebrity is so f***ing valuable” and the amazing viral story of Russell, Kim Kardashian, and Justin Bieber
What me and Russell talk about in this interview has had a HUGE impact in my life, and I think if you take what you learn and apply it in your life, it can have a huge impact in your life too.
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Piranha Marketing, Inc. 4440 S. Rural Rd., Bldg. F Tempe, Arizona 85282 United States (480) 858-0008