A single item today – this from Michael Dooley of http://www.tut.com aka The Universe
The top 10 things people claim to have taken for granted, when they were alive:
10. How important they were to so many.
9. How easy life was when they stopped struggling.
8. That all of their prayers and thoughts were heard.
7. That there really were no coincidences.
6. How far ripples of their kindness actually spread.
5. What really was important: happiness, friends, love.
4. That any and all of their dreams could have come true.
3. How good looking and fun they always were.
2. How much guidance they received, whenever they asked for help.
1. That God was alive in everything, including themselves.
As expressed by the recently departed, fresh after their life-review on the big, BIG screen.