Here’s something I’ve done for myself and asked my daughters to do for themselves…..
If you are really honest, in a good state of mind, and really try to get into it, you’ll benefit.
I’d recommend that you revisit these often and save it for years to come…..
- Picture YOU, five years from now….
- Picture YOU, five years older, wiser, happier, better….
- What do you look like?
What are you wearing?
What does your body look like?
What is your life like?
- Your career?
- Your social life?
- Your relationships?
- See yourself smiling a bright, sincere smile….what are you smiling about?
See yourself being excited…..what are you excited about?
- See how confident, relieved and relaxed you are….
- OK, what does your Perfect Day look like five years in the future? Be specific.
- What things are you grateful for?
- What things are you happy about?
- Now the future you is going to talk to you….what would Future YOU say to the present you?
- The Future YOU is going to tell you a secret, something wise and important about your life until then….what is it?
- The Future You tells you about one great choice you made between today and that 5 year point – what was that choice?
- What thing(s) can you do today to become the future you?
Write it down. Review it. Save it.
Tagged: abundance, acceptance, focus, goals., happiness, health, ideas, inspiration, inspire, inspiring quotes, motivation, self-help, strategies, success, think with the end in mind, visualizing, wellness, what is inspiration