It is Christmas day. For those of us who celebrate it, we are looking over the gifts we’ve received.
- the sound of laughter and giggling of my 2 daughters
- dancing with my daughters and wife.
- laughter from my wife
- the love and support of my attractive wife
- little notes from my daughters
- a job with income to pay the bills and meet new people, help and contribute to them
- friendship and brotherhood of fellow Masons and Shriners
- great friends from ‘back in the day’; college, high school and newer friends from my kids’s school – all great people in my life
- great memories from my daughters, wife, in-laws, and friends – and memories from my parents and others that have passed.
- A great home, neighborhood, community.
- Good health.
People like you that comment, like, or otherwise interact.
Thank you !