On a day such as this when many people in the East face floods, power outages and other challenges, maybe the best thing we can do is to focus some good energy their way.
- If you pray, pray for them.
- If not, send some positive energy their way.
- Donate time, money or efforts to a relief effort or organization.
- Reach out and communicate with someone facing the storm and let them know that you care.
- Make a quick list of all the simple things in life that you have (Shelter, heat, electricity, utilities, safety, etc.) and be grateful for it.
A great waterfall starts with but one drop. Let’s work together to help others.