(SIMPLE STUFF is a short bit of ideas, quotes, phrases, and ‘stuff’ to help you stay focused, stay loose, ask better questions, and laugh a bit.)
Success is the result of good judgement, which is the result of experience & experience is often the result of bad judgement – Tony Robbins
Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do. – Bruce Lee
the top 10 signs a really huge dream of yours is about to come true, are:
10. You regularly visualize the end result, the after-party, or beyond.
9. Every day you “show up,” doing something about it.
8. You’re not attached to how it will come true.
7. It really matters to you; you really care.
6. You know who the first 3 people are that you’ll call with the news.
5. You’re smiling and winking way more than normal.
4. Sometimes you speak and behave as if it already has.
3. It probably doesn’t depend upon specific people.
2. You already know what your next goal is.
1. You keep whispering, “Sweet! Thank you! Yes!” with clutched fist.
Sweet! Thank you! Yes!
The Universe (mike dooley http://www.tut.com)
Tagged: bruce lee
Leave a Reply